12 Reasons Why Working from Home is Better Than You ThoughtBentley | March 6, 2019 | 0 | Consulting
The growth of the internet industry has opened up several doors of opportunities for communication, social networking and freelancing. Indeed, more people are choosing to work from home on their computer via the internet now than ever. Many of those who have opted to work online as freelancers have attested to the benefits of this work format. If you are curious to explore work from home opportunities, here are 12 reasons why you need to work remotely.
1. You will be more comfortable in your work environment. When you are at home, you will be able to enjoy the comfort and ease of your private space. There is no need to worry about sharing work space with co-workers.
2. Your work space is more flexible. One of the things that can cause boredom in the workplace is the repetitive nature of work and the environment. If you work from home online, you can change things up. You can work in your home office one day, then in your kitchen the next day, or in your outdoor space in another day. It is easy to change things up and keep them fresh!
3. You can save money! The cost of driving or commuting from home to work (and vice versa) can quickly add up if you do it for five days a week! By working at home, you can save on those costs.
4. You can create a flexible work schedule. You do not have to follow a strict 9-to-5 work setup. You can work at your convenient time and do errands when you need to.
5. You can spend quality time with your family. Since you do not have to leave home for work, you can spend more time with them.
6. You can be more independent. This is one of the toughest parts of working from home because not all people can be motivated to work without supervision according to Myriam Borg.
7. The environment you are working in is less stressful. This is connected to reason number one. Since you are comfortable with your work environment, there is less stress involved with your work.
8. You will become more productive! This is an effect of being comfortable in your work environment and having no distraction from your co-workers. If you work by yourself, you will make better use of your time.
9. You can get complete control of your income. Whatever you earn from work, you can use it for savings or expenses. There is no need to allot budget for your travel to and from work.
10. You will improve your time management skills. Since you manage your own time, you will develop a sense of responsibility for how you use your time.
11. You can eliminate office politics. If you work from home, you won’t have to deal with conflicts with and competition from your co-workers. You simply focus on being productive at your own work.
12. You will find it easier to attain work/life balance. You can save time from commuting or driving to your work place; therefore, you can have more fun enjoying life outside work. For more details, please visit http://myriamborg.com/about/recovery-consulting-program/.